During term-time The Wellbeing Service will be offering Drop-Ins.
Drop Ins are:-
- 20 minutes long;
- one-off slots to provide information and support;
- some time to structure a self help program;
- a useful way to find out details of other services and how to contact them;
- a place to find out more about counselling and/or mental wellbeing support before you decide if it is what you want or need.
The Wellbeing Service Drop-ins are available at
- Treforest Campus, Library & Student Centre – Mondays to Fridays 2pm and 2:30pm
- Caerleon Campus, Student Support, Rathmell Building – Tuesdays 2pm and 2:30pm
- Newport City Campus, Library – Mondays 2pm and 2:30pm & Wednesdays 1pm and 1:30pm
Please telephone 01443 482080 before travelling to the Drop-ins to ensure they are taking place. Please note that there are two twenty minutes slots offered on each day that drop ins are available and these are allocated to the first two people who arrive at the drop in time.