The Wellbeing Service consists of the Health Service, the Mental Health Service and the Counselling Service.
The left-hand menu will link you to the pages for all three services (with detailed information and how to book appointments), as well as Self-Help Books, Factsheets, Webpages, Helplines, Apps and advice on urgent and/or help out-of-hours.
During term-time The Wellbeing Service will be offering Wellbeing Advice appointments.
Wellbeing Advice appointments are:-
- 20 minutes long
- offered by one of the Wellbeing Service team
- one-off slots to provide advice about the services we offer
- selecting self-help materials to take away with you
These appointments are NOT:-
- to be used as a counselling appointment
- to be used for requesting evidence for extenuating circumstances
- to be used if you are already receiving support form a Mental Health Adviser or Counsellor
- suitable for crisis situations
The Wellbeing Advice appointments take place at:-
- Treforest Campus, Ferndale Building, 2nd Floor – Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 2pm and 2:30pm
- Cardiff Campus, Advice Zone – Monday and Wednesday 2pm and 2.30pm
- Newport Campus, Advice Zone – Thursday 2pm and 2.30pm
Appointments can be booked online from 8am on the day, or via the Advice Zone from 8.30am
NB. Wellbeing Advice appointments cannot be used to request evidence for Extenuating Circumstances