Welcome to the University of South Wales’ Mental Wellbeing pages
Just as everyone has physical health, so everyone has mental health – sometimes good, sometimes not so good.
Your mental health is individual to you; what feels 'normal’ to one person may be very different to another person’s idea of 'normal’.
Mental health changes all the time because it depends on all kinds of different things, like:
- whether you’re feeling good about yourself
- whether you’re getting on with your family and friends
- whether there are lots of things stressing you out
- whether you’re feeling physically well
- whether you’re sleeping and eating well.
These pages have been written with the idea of supporting everyone’s mental health. They include further information about particular difficulties, sources of help in the university, self-help information and lot of other things that we hope you will find useful.
- Back to Wellbeing Home