The University of South Wales has developed a Student Mental Health Policy. The Policy aims to give guidance to university staff, and in particular:-
- To formalise a consistent non-discriminatory and supportive approach to mental and emotional wellbeing within the University of South Wales.
- To create an accessible framework for working with mental and emotional wellbeing needs within the University of South Wales.
- To identify roles and responsibilities within the University of South Wales in meeting the needs identified for students with mental and emotional wellbeing issues.
- To provide signposting to appropriate practical guidance for staff and students on mental health and wellbeing.
Download the Student Mental Health Policy
- Back to Mental Wellbeing Home