Internal Complaints Procedure

If you are dissatisfied with the service you have received in any of the Centres within Student Services, please ask to speak to, or put your complaint in writing to the relevant service manager in the first instance.

Complaints concerning the Wellbeing Services are directed to:
Manager of Wellbeing Service
Hirwaun Building
Treforest Campus
University of South Wales,
Llantwit Road
CF37 1DL

This forms part of the University Complaints Procedure which is updated frequently.