Mind is the leading mental health charity in England and Wales providing information on a range of mental health issues. Mind publishes an extensive range of booklets on a variety of subjects which give an overview, detailed information, contact information and further reading as applicable. Try Mind’s A to Z of Mental Health.
The Wellbeing Service stocks a range of Mind publications, alternatively you can download the booklets directly from the Mind website or by selecting the links below.
These booklets (pdf format) aim to help people maintain and improve their mental health and prevent mental distress.
- How to cope with doubts about your sexuality
- How to cope with exam stress
- How to cope with loneliness
- How to cope with panic attacks
- How to cope with student life
- How to increase your self-esteem
- How to improve your mental wellbeing
These booklets (pdf format) give straightforward practical information on a range of mental health issues and contain resource lists for seeking further help.
- Understanding addiction and dependency
- Understanding anxiety
- Understanding bipolar disorder
- Understanding depression
- Understanding eating problems
- Understanding mental health problems
- Understanding obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Understanding paranoia
- Understanding phobias
- Understanding seasonal affective disorder
- Understanding self-harm
- Understanding the mental health effects of recreational drugs & alcohol
For other Mind publications not listed above visit the Information and Support section of the Mind website.